fear project



Comments

  1. I think this photo is conveying a student who is doing something they should not be doing. This photo is successful in conveying it's fear because it shows how the student is doing something bad and how the parent or guardian is finding out. Something I like was the angle the photo was taken. I think the fear would have been more conveying if you showed the reaction of the parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo is portraying something that isn't what you should necessarily be doing. it conveys it well by your parent looking out of the window. i like how you portrayed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) I think your fear is conveying that you don't want to disappoint your family/ disappoint anyone in general.
    2.) I feel that this photo is successful in conveying the main point, because if it was in color then it would make the photo confusing by making a more exceptional vibe.
    3.) I really like how you had your mom looking out towards the window.
    4.) I feel as though you should've had more bottles or other bad stuff on the ground to make it feel like you did other bad stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment